Announcing the Serenity Dojo’s “BDD with Cucumber and Serenity” online course
Great news! We have launched our brand new BDD with Cucumber and Serenity course! Two modules (about 45 minutes of video) are currently online, with 9 more modules planned for the coming months, with the first one free to try out.
Those of you who have enrolled in the The Serenity BDD Combo Package will already be able to access the first modules of this course.
For everyone else, if you want to get in early, use the EARLYBIRD discount coupon to get a 50% discount on the normal price.
You can read an outline of what's in store here:
Behaviour Driven Development, or BDD, is an extremely effective software delivery practice that helps teams collaborate better and focus on delivering features that really matter. Cucumber is by far the most widely-used BDD tool in the market. And Serenity BDD adds world-class living documentation and reporting, and makes it easier for teams to automate their BDD acceptance criteria using robust and sustainable test automation practices. Together, they make a powerful combination.
In this self-paced course for testers and developers, you will learn about both BDD theory and practices, and also how to write high quality automated acceptance tests in Java using Cucumber and Serenity BDD. Plus you will learn invaluable tips and tricks about Cucumber and Serenity BDD from the authors of Serenity BDD.
Topics covered include:
- Writing robust step definition methods
- Writing high quality scenarios
- Advanced Gherkin - using data tables and scenario outlines
- Test automation architectures for real-world application - combining Cucumber and Serenity for more sustainable test suites
- Organising your test suites - using tags and requirements hierarchies
Writing better automated web tests with Serenity and Cucumber
- Testing REST APIs with Cucumber, Rest Assured and Serenity
- Cucumber and the Screenplay pattern
- Using Cucumber and Serenity for better reporting and living documentation